Sunday, September 09, 2007

Repost:The Shop-April 23, 2006

If you haven't seen MTV's, The Shop , then you truly are missing a good show. Thanks to cable DVR, I have been able to watch every episode. If you don't know what the show is about, then I will give you a little background. It's a show about what goes on in the a barber shop in Jamaica, Queens. During the course of the show, the barbers and customers talk about all subjects under the sun. They crack jokes, cut hair, and do all of the other barber shop antics. I swear that I am usually laughing during the whole show. But this post isn't all about the show even though I love it. I got to ask the fella why barbers do the shit that they do to turn you the fuck on. And you all know what I am talking about.

I had to get a new barber when the one that I had moved to another city. The one that I found is sexy like a muthafucka. I mean the brotha is good-looking, nice smile, deep voice, nice ass, and all the rest. As they say, the brotha's got it going on. So naturally, I am attracted to the brotha. But when he cuts my hair, he has me on edge and horny as hell.

This Saturday while cutting my hair, he did that thing that all barbers do. He put his dick on me. Barbers do this when cutting your hair and I have always wondered why? Do they not know that they have their dick on your arm, leg, hand. So I guess that brothas are pretty much use to this happening. What the hell do straight guys think when this happens to them? But anyway, usually when this happens, it doesn't phase me anymore. That is until this new barber. For some reason when his dick hit my knee, my leg started shaking and I COULD NOT get it to stop. Can you imagine my knee shaking against this man's dick? I was sure that he was gonna jump or something. But can you believe that he didn't move? He actually shifted and pressed in a little more. By this time, I was about to have a nervous breakdown. My leg would not stop shaking against his dick. Finally, he finished my lineup and he moved to finish the back of my neck. But, instead of turning me away from the mirror like most barbers, he turned me toward the mirror. I guess so that I could look at him. LOL.

I swear, when I left the shop, I felt like I had just finished having sex with that man. I didn't have an orgasm, but I had that feeling that you have AFTER you do have one. Believe me, I can't wait until next Saturday.

Anybody else ever have an experience like this?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Jones said...

I think its a requirement for (most - def. not all) barbers to be hot and do everything they can to take you to the brink.

I told you mine did the same thing on Saturday. I was pushing my forearm as close to the edge of that armrest as possible.

1:00 PM, September 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home