Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I log into my email to check it before I went to bed last night. There was one email there. It was from VP. I swear that I just looked at the computer screen for a minute in bewilderment. I didn't know whether to open it or just delete it.

Of course my nosy ass opened it. He was reminding me that it was his birthday and that he was thinking of me.

Why is it that when you finally start getting someone out of your head and/or heart they have to remind you that they still exist? Now I can't get him off of my mind!

8 Comments:

Blogger shereejoi said...

I hate that, that's like my ex I finally had got over him, he moved out of town, and I didn't hear from him in awhile, you know the comment out of sight, out of mind and that's how it was until he called it's like feelings resurfaced and then I had to think of how much of an asshole he really is so I'm straight

11:47 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger E said...

I think the key is to think of the asshole moments and remember why things ended in the first place...:-)

But I would've opened it too since I am curious. Hmmmm...I like how he tells you it's his birthday...like he expected you to do something for him. Hmmmm.

12:25 AM, August 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When dogs return to their own vomit......you know the rest.

1:36 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

Actually captain, I don't know this one. Do you care to explain it?

4:08 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

That's selfish. Why you gonna make contact with me to remind me of your birthday! *eye roll*

7:22 AM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

Delete that shit and move on...do not fall into the trap.

1:33 PM, August 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure....never return to something that is already spoiled. If you do, you will only make yourself sick picking at your own vomit.

10:36 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger fuzzy said...

LOL @ THE CAPTAIN

People tend to do that. I DON'T undeartand why. When I find out i'll let you know...

9:57 PM, August 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home