Thursday, August 03, 2006

That Person

Is there a person that you use to date or were in a relationship with that just does it for you?

No matter what the person did right or wrong, it was ok with you.

If that person called you right now and said that he/she wanted to be with you, you would have no objections and would happily oblige.

You know that that person is not perfect, but is perfect for you, even if the feeling wasn't mutual.

All you wanted to do was make that person happy?

You would alter your life to suit what that person needs.

I know that this feeling can't be love. But if it isn't love, what is it? Whatever it is, I wish it would go away.

10 Comments:

Blogger That Dude Right There said...

I think everybody will.

12:32 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

I have someone who fits about 90% of that.

6:40 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger antneya said...

I am with Ladynay...I know someone who fits that 90% but each week it gets less and less...lol

9:29 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Z said...

There is one particular person in mind that fits the bill. I have a rule that I stick to now: DO NOT REMAIN FRIENDS WITH EX'S.

10:54 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger @GaryTylone said...

ohhhhh I know the feeling...dont fall for the set up!!!!

11:42 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

According to Dictionary.com:

Lust- 1.An overwhelming desire or craving: a lust for power.

2. Intense or unrestrained sexual craving.

3. Intense eagerness or enthusiasm: a lust for life.

It't nor a sexual feeling Captain, so I'm thinking that it's #2

6:45 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger admin said...

I'm with Z.

7:03 PM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger fuzzy said...

I dont think its love at all, but i believe it may be a sign of love. All you want to do is anything for them. That shows deep caring and compassion, which are two things that love should contain. And if you feel that way about somebody and they dont feel the same, you should step back and examine the situation.

6:22 PM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

That is me with the Editor...I still have mad love for him..if he called me today...I would be all over it.

8:30 PM, August 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its desperation, I know from experience, wanting to be happy so bad and you think that this guy is "the one" because they seem to possess a fraction of the qualities of your dream lover, trust me its the dopamine...take a deep breath...and reassess

7:54 PM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home