Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Random Life

I am so happy to be working at a site here in Atlanta. No planes, trains, or automobiles for me.

Weed has been burned. He was fun for a few days, but he started to get on my nerves with that thug wannabe act.

Taken may be given back soon. He works 2 jobs and doesn't have time to go out or anything. But he's sooooo cute though!

I went through my closet the other day and tried on all or my pants. Why do about 70% of my pants not fit. I need to gain about 15 pounds back.

Speaking of pounds, I have not been to the gym in 2 months. When I start back, I am gonna concentrate on weight training instead of cardio. I don't want to lose anymore weight.

I am loving my car the more I drive it.

The Falcons first preseason game is Friday night against the NE Patriots. The Patriots are checking into the hotel I am working at tomorrow. My camera will be ready!

I met a dude that actually is true dating potential. He's another shorty (5'5") and that body is off the chain. Why am I liking short dudes all of a sudden.

After 5 months, my voluntary sexual drought is over thanks to shorty mentioned above. I feel so rejuvenated!

Why the hell is there nothing on television worth watching? And I don't have LOGO, so Noah's Arc is out for me. Luckily a friend is recording it for me (on VHS).

I'm still broke and it looks like it's gonna stay that way. I'll just have to get use to it.

I need to update my blogroll. But it's such a tiresome process!

That's it for now. I'll holla back later.


Song on repeat today "Kissing You" by Keith Washington.

11 Comments:

Blogger lj said...

What..I got a thing for te shorties too...5'6-5'8 with a tight lil bady. Let me stop. It's the summer..nothing on TV unless you like reality programing. Been watchin a lot of movies lately.

10:25 PM, August 09, 2006  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:04 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger LUVIN ME said...

It has been a long time since I had a sexual drought. I can't imagine going back...

9:05 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger antneya said...

Whats good N!!..holla at me when you get a chance.

I love the Keith Washington song "Kissing You" now that brotha sangs a ballad.

9:07 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger That Dude Right There said...

@LJ-I have never been attracted to dudes that were THAT short, but I did say that I was gonna broaden my interest.

@luvin me-It was self-imposed and very much needed.

@Anthony-Answer ya damn phone!

11:01 AM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Ty said...

Hey, I say true love is too hard to find to be choosey on irrelevant stuff. So what if he's short, or one eye can see into the future and back. I say go for it.

Let's not talk about droughts and/or broke. LOL

2:32 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger That Girl said...

Good for you...

8:28 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Glad your loving the car...

I won't post on the dude cuz erry1 else has lol

8:46 PM, August 10, 2006  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I just got a new car so I know exactly what you mean. I also know what you mean about the freakin' blogroll. I want to change around my entire blog but it is to much work.

1:32 AM, August 11, 2006  
Blogger E said...

"Weed has been burned" Heh...that made me laugh for some reason.

Hmmm...them short, muscle dudes are fucking hot...and they have that Napoleon complex, which makes them great in bed. So I, umm, heard...*LOL*.

10:00 AM, August 12, 2006  
Blogger antneya said...

Man...that phone never rings in the office..I get no reception..holla after 5ish...lol

P.S. is it true that Mashaun stole chicken from popeyes?

10:07 AM, August 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home