Monday, August 14, 2006

Random Life II

I have fucking conjunctivitis. And no, it's not an STD. It's pink eye! It started Saturday night when I noticed that my eye was slightly pink and itching. Then on Sunday I thought that I was dying because I was so sensitive to light. Never mind the fact that I had to come to Rockford, IL yesterday. Now i'm walking around with a big red ass eye. Luckily, it's viral so it will clear up without me having to go to the doctor's office.

I saw a bumper sticker today that said "I ran into my ex. And then I put the car in reverse and ran over him again." Reminds me of this.

Me and Zulu got into it Friday when I got back home. My bossed called me and told me that she needed me to come to Rockford, IL on Sunday. So I pull out my laptop and try to get on the internet. NO CONNECTION! To say that I was pissed would be an understatement. I called Zulu at work and asked him what the hell was going on. He told me that it was off cause he hadn't paid the bill (no shit dumb ass). I called the phone company and the bill is $600 because it turns out that when he lived by himself, he never paid the bill in full. Just enough to keep it on. When he got off and walked in the door, I went into one of my now famous "I went the fuck off" sessions. He tried to tell me that Bellsouth added some charges and will take until next week to take them off. I guess he forgets that Beatmug works for Bellsouth or either he thinks that I am stupid. He says that he will pay it Friday. Let me get home Saturday and 1.) The phone and internet are not on. 2.) He doesn't have the money that he owes me ($160). I swear that I may go to jail for assault.

I took my final Hepatitis B vaccine shot Friday. If you are a man who has sex with men, you need this vaccination!

Me and Shorty chilled together most of the weekend. I like him, but I think that his purpose in my life is to make me forget about VP. It's working.

Somebody scratched my car! If I find out who, i'm going to jail!

Something is telling me that a new job is coming my way. I wonder where this feeling is coming from.

Thanks to iTunes, I was able to download and watch Noah's Arc for $1.99. Now I can watch it anytime anywhere.

Song on repeat today "Love Under New Management" Miki Howard

4 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Ummm the possiblity of Jail time was mentioned too much in this post! hahahahahaha

7:25 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger antneya said...

Experience is a good teacher...it takes someone like me to know....lol

12:15 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger lj said...

that's why I can't do roommates.

8:47 PM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger E said...

Yeah you did mention jail a number of times. I can't blame you, though..:-)

12:23 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home