Saturday, December 31, 2005

I've Been Tagged

I didn't feel like doing a great big end of the year post so I decided to finish this tag that I received from ProfessorG way back on Christmas Eve.


Fact 1. I threatened to kill my father when I was eleven. The muthafucka used to make me cook for his ass cause he was too old to stand up. Sometimes if the food wasn't perfect, he would make me cook it over until it was the way that he wanted. I told him once that if I had to cook for him again that I was gonna poison his ass. And I was dead serious. After that, I never cooked for him again.

Fact 2. I am very anal about the appearance of my house and car. The must both be clean and neat. You will never find anything out of place in either. If I finish eating, I immediately get up and put away the dished in the dishwasher. And I clean constantly throughout the day. There is nothing in my car except CDs. My mantra is "if you don't mess it up, you won't have to clean it up."

Fact 3. I was adopted. My parents were not really my parents. They were actually my God-parents. I do know and sometimes communicate with my birth mother. I have seen my birth father once and told him that I would kill him if he ever spoke a word to me again. I have no full-blood siblings, but 2 step-sisters and a step-brother from my birth mom and her husband and 5 brothers and 1 sister from my adoptive parents.

Fact 4. I am vain in the fact that I love my body. It's not perfect, but I love it anyway. I cannot walk past a mirror without looking at some part of my body to admire it. I love my legs, ass, and arms.

Fact 5. My life's dream is to become a prosecuting attorney.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jameil said...

i LOVE #4! that is so me. lol. my friend was visiting here and reminded me that i'm always in the mirror. she was like, oh Lord! here she goes again. lolol. good times, good times.

7:33 PM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger soforeal said...

We have alot in common on fact #3 and keep pushing for fact #5 one day it will be reality.

Hope you had a good new year.

9:18 AM, January 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home