Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Maturity

So Beatmug and I were talking about dating and he said that he was going to stop being so demanding of the dudes that he dates. I told him that what he's doing is maturing. He asked me what my definition of maturity is and I told him:

"When you realize that there is something about you that you can change to make you a better person and you take steps to bring those changes into fruition, that's maturity"


All he could say was "WOW". I shocked myself with that because it came out of nowhere.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

thats a good one

10:24 AM, October 09, 2008  
Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Naw, not from nowhere. It came from a 'mature man'. *Smile*

~Damnit!

12:40 PM, October 09, 2008  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

LOL - don't you love it when you say something and then you say, "damn, did I just say that."

3:20 PM, October 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home