Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I Made A Decision


So I made up my mind about who will get my vote for President of the United States of America. Can you guess who that person is? It's boldly displayed on the back of my truck for all the world to see.

For the last 2 weeks, I have been paying attention to the things that I have read and things that I have seen. During comparisons, I realized that I share few ideals with the Republican candidate and and also very few with the Democratic candidate. But the issue comes in with whom I trust. And I honestly feel that I can trust Barack Obama a hell of a lot more than I can trust McCain to do what's better (notice that I didn't say BEST) for this country.

So Barack Obama, you get my vote.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger fuzzy said...

Cool! I would say the same thing. McCain said many things which I agree with. I just can't get over a few things that are coming from the people on the Rep ticket. I trust Obama much more and I believe that he stands for more things which effect me. One more stamp for Obama!

9:33 AM, October 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama's mere presence in the White House means change. He has my vote.

2:26 PM, October 07, 2008  
Blogger j_shanlin said...

I agree wholeheartedly... lol.. yeah I'm back. like seein a ghost huh?

7:36 AM, October 08, 2008  
Blogger Joey Bahamas said...

I'm glad you've made up your mind...I think you've made the right choice. Remember, when you go to the polls don't wear anything that promotes Obama...luv!!

JB

9:42 AM, October 08, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making a choice... you did the right thing by taking your time and getting into the campaigns on your own.

12:50 PM, October 08, 2008  
Blogger Mr. Jones said...

I keep forgetting you have that damn truck. Welcome to the winning team.

1:34 PM, October 08, 2008  
Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD said...

Congrats on making a decision.

~Damnit!

12:43 PM, October 09, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

GREAT choice!!!

12:46 PM, October 09, 2008  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Now let THAT be the reason!

3:19 PM, October 10, 2008  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Now let THAT be the reason!

3:19 PM, October 10, 2008  
Blogger Mad Nigerian said...

Am intersted in knowing why it took you this long to decide. Worse, I think am offended

9:31 AM, October 12, 2008  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

woohoo!

11:22 AM, October 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home