Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Need To Get...

...back to this size. When I took this picture back in 2006, I was all of 169lbs. I had a 32 inch waist and a flat stomach. Now i'm 206 lbs, with a 36 inch waist and an intermediate (it ain't a beginner) belly!!! THIS HAS TO STOP!!!




I'm going to have to start heading back to the gym 3-4 times a week again and stop eating a 3 piece from Popeyes 2-3 times a week. The madness has to stop.

My 31st birthday is in March and my present to myself is to be back where I was in this picture by then. My original birthday present to myself was actually to have liposuction, but HELL NAW!!!! I can do this!!! Yes I Can!!!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Beana said...

Either way u are sexy flexy to me. But im a girl so i guess it doesn't matter :-)

7:08 PM, October 16, 2008  
Blogger Ty said...

ditto jaila. You and I are in the same boat. I just started back at the gym and I love it. Let's post our results

6:33 PM, October 20, 2008  
Blogger Chet said...

The body is nice the face is nice and you certainly don't appear to need any immediate workouts or visits to the gym, then again you did mention this photo was taken a couple of years ago today you are 37 pounds heavier and a waist that is only 36 inchs, Boi you just need a sligt tone up, then again you would have to post a current photo for a full evaluation. Either way you look good. The workouts are always a good investment in self.

8:08 PM, October 23, 2008  
Blogger yet another black guy said...

Lipo?! At your size?!!

10:38 AM, October 29, 2008  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

I have the perfect number for you to call if you ever need a quick fix...lol (did I just say this in public)

10:44 PM, November 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home