I Haven't Felt Like Blogging Lately But...
2. I got gifts for Christmas this year. I was mildly shocked since I haven't gotten a gift in about 3 years.
3. I'm so damn horny that i'm starting to get the shakes. It's been a month and a half and I have 2 and a half to go before my birthday (that's when I will allow myself to have sex again).
4. I have $1XX dollars in my checking account. It seems as though everytime I get back on board something *brakes for the car, old power bills* comes along that knocks me back overboard. I realized that I am living paycheck to paycheck because of how I pay my bills. I overpay on debt and it leaves me with little else until the next payday. I think i'm start giving the cards the minimum until I can save a little chunk of change.
5. I need to divorce all of my exes for good. I'll explain that later in another post.
6. I'm sick of going to clubs. I have honestly gotten bored with it and decided to take a break from that also. I may go every now and then, but clubbing will not be my #1 social activity.
7. I can't decide what to do for my 30th birthday. Should I go on a trip or should I buy a 42 inch flat panel television?
8. I have had it up to here with my apartment complex. Can you believe that I woke up this morning to a soaked bedroom carpet? It seems that the roots of the tree in front of my apartment are causing problems and when it rains, water can run into my apartment. I'll be making a list of all of the issues that I have had since I moved in and talking to the complex manager on Monday. I'll be damned if I am not compensated for all of this shit somehow. I can't wait to move. I hate this place.
9. I finally have waves in my hair. It took a while, but i'm all waved up now. I finally feel like all that brushing, washing, tying up, and moisturinzing was worth it. Now can I keep it up is the question.
10. Is it possible for regular people like me to win the lottery? It seems like only senior citizens or trailer park dwellers or the already wealthy win the fucking lottery. I need to stop giving my money away on the lottery and start back going to the casino.